Monday, July 07, 2008

SiSense's Amazon S3 Analytics Tool: Update

Shortly after I posted about SiSense's new Prism Business Intelligence Viewer with Amazon S3 analytics add-on, their Product Manager Adi Azaria contacted me. I'd mentioned a bug that occurred when I was trying to view my files. He asked to see my Prism log files, which I sent, and provided me with the newest version of the product.

This version provides an enhanced UI including more help links, a set of "Common tasks", and the ability to quickly create new data connections. Most satisfying, it fixed my bug!

Looks like my bucket did not have logging turned on. The new version checks for this and prompts the user when this happens.

SiSense Prism Log

Thanks Adi for the quick follow-ups and the great support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.